Saturday, January 11, 2014

Goldfish, Penquins, and Tally Marks...OH MY!

We all survived the first week! 
I had so much fun with my new children this week. 
They accepted me with open arms, and I have fallen in love. 
I know things are different - new teacher and all - but each student rolled with the flow and did exceptional with the change. 
The first week is the hardest.
 
Here are a few pictures from our week:
Visiting the "new" classroom library.  It has been a big hit.

Morning Math Warm-up.




 
I can't wait for you to see the writing craft they are working on for Parent's Night!
 
Who says learning can't be fun?
The weather has not allowed outside recess....so I combined tally mark practice with a bit of exercise!
I have also introduced BRAIN GYM......ask your child to tell you about our days in the classroom.
 
Enjoy your weekend!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment