Sunday, January 5, 2014

The Classroom is Ready!

I feel like I spent every waking moment in my classroom over the break.....AND, I have LOVED every second of my time spent in the classroom.  I had help:  my husband, my sons, my mom, my dad....I am blessed to have supportive people surrounding me as I venture forth.
 
Speaking of my family:
I've written about them, but now you can "see" them!  Logan (age 12, 6th grade), Me (Old, 1st grade), Darin (Older!), and Jackson (age 12, 7th grade).

Here are some pictures of the "new" classroom:


 
 

I am going to take pictures of all the students and put their picture on my board of SUPERSTARS!


I rearranged the "Word Corner" area. 
I really want to encourage reading for fun, and I thought a nice reading nook would be inviting. 
 I plan to add bean bags in the near future.
 
 

I need to add the words to the word wall, but this is the general concept.

 

I cleaned out everyone's desk and removed all textbooks. 
I believe this will give them more room in their desks. 

We are fortunate to have such large and clean classrooms!
 
The only thing missing is children!
 
 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment