Monday, January 6, 2014

WE Survived....

Today was almost like the first day of school for me and my children.  We reviewed procedures (that are no doubt different than before), read, wrote, did math, and talked about the similarities and differences of our New Year's traditions versus China's New Year traditions.  It was a good day! 
 
I took pictures of each child, and I can't wait to hang them on my SUPERSTAR board! 
I plan to have them hanging by Monday.

I received some sweet treats - they made my day:
 
The treats really came in handy during lunchtime.  After warming my lunch (before opening the container) and opening the bowl to devour the meal - I realized I had picked up the WRONG container from the refrigerator:(  I was "lunchless" and HUNGRY!  I ate donut holes and brownies for lunch. 
Very nutritious!
 
I can't wait for tomorrow!  I hope all my children come back.....I hope I didn't scare them off!
 
Happy Monday!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment